The Ultimate Horseback Experience in the Foothills of the Sleeping Giant!
There is the ideal ride for you, regardless of your level of experience on horses! All you have to do is saddle up and ride through the jungles, through the plains, across the rivers, and up into the mountains! Why not have the cowboys gather the cattle and move them into the corral?
Your wrangler will begin the ride by giving you a brief but comprehensive introduction and refresher on how to communicate with your horse, gauge your comfort level, and give you an itinerary of the ride. You can ask to trot or canter on the trail, depending on your comfort level and/or experience. When the trail narrows, we go nose-to-tail; otherwise, we recommend riding side by side.
Although they are not attached, riders must stay behind the lead wrestler at all times. For the sake of your safety and the protection of every other rider in your group, we do not allow racing. Bookings are almost always private, and every effort is made to handle each one separately!
What to Bring/Wear:
- A t-shirt and long pants or capris are preferred (shorts make for an uncomfortable ride). Closed shoes protect the toes in the jungle.
- A cap comes in handy, along with bug spray and/or sunblock, and don’t forget your water bottle.
- Saddlebags and horn bags are available to stash your gear.
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Guided jungle adventure ride of choice
- Reservations required
- Single riders are also welcome!